Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm onto them...

VISA, those crafty buggers are trying to tempt me with this:



Why they think I should have another one, I don't know. Why they pre-approved me, even though I'm having a titty-twister of a time paying the one I have already off, I don't know. Why Guglielmo Marconi claimed responibility for the invention of radio when Nikolai Tesla contributed more significant research, I don't know.

I have given them absolutly no reason to believe that I'm responsible or reliable. The only conclusion I can come to is they really like charging me interest.

But I'm sick of being in debt. Maybe I should get Bono to hold a rock festival and the proceeds could go to my OSAP loan and VISA payments.

"Yah. Zat vill be gud."

1 Comments:

At 7:13 p.m., Blogger Phinneas Q Jacksmith said...

My very strong advice to you if you get a credit card is before you buy anything with it, put $20 onto it, and then cut the card up. These things are Trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with V and that stands for VISA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home