Friday, June 10, 2005

Ssshhhhhhh....

At work again (what else is new), and though there was actual stuff to do today, I'm finished. I usually bring music to listen to, because this place can get frightfully dull at times, and today was no exception.

But the CD just ended, and I'm sitting here in silence, and I'm rather enjoying it. I can hear that there's someone moving chairs on the third floor, I can hear the keys on this keyboard, and I can hear the gentle whoosh of the air conditioning system (which I am eternally grateful for) but that's all.

It's very minimalist. I don't even think I'm going to put in a link, or a picture, or anything, just to reflect on that minimalist atmosphere which has begun to permeate this old mansion. Later when I'm bored with all this silence, then I'll put in many links and pictures. They're lots of fun, but for now I'm just going to curl up under the desk and have a nap. Come on by if you want to. It's surprisingly relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home