Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's a date



On August 27th (assuming I'm getting out of work.... which I will, dammit) Jenny and I are seeing this fine lady at the Molson Amphitheatre somewhere in the 200 level.

Get this:

FOR FREE.

That's right. No charge. Courtesy of Daniella Zidek who works security for the venue (and who apparently has spent most of the summer with the Rolling Stones). So... sweet deal! Big big big thanks to Daniella for her random act of kindness.

This is the summer of good concerts and good seating at said concerts.

***************UPDATE!*****************


I'll be sitting somewhere on the red line for Tori Amos, and standing on the red dot for the White Stripes. I think I just geeked out with excitement!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 p.m., Blogger Angelo Muredda said...

You lucky bastard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home