Saturday, January 26, 2008

Magic iPod

I love this quiz, as evidenced by the dozen or so times it have bee posted here. A new version!

How does the world see me?
Song: Untitled 5
Artist: Sigur Ros
Comments: Slow, like an iceberg, majestic like a glacier, anonymous.

Will I have a happy life?
Song: Stomach Song
Artist: Broken Social Scene
Comments: Elusive. I think this means I will be confused with lots of voices in teh background.

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Mr Tambourine Man.
Artist: Bob Dylan
Comments: I am here to entertain people when they cannot sleep

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Savannah Mama
Artist: Blind Willie McTell
Comments: I think this counts as the iPod pretending it didn't hear the question and changing the subject. A not unexpected response to this question.

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Eyesight to the Blind
Artist: The Who
Comments: Perform miracles?

What should I do with my life?
Song: You Went Away
Artist: Tegan & Sara
Comments: Either flee, or blame others for fleeing. aka Advice columnist!

Why is life full of so much pain?
Song: Night on the Sun
Artist: Modest Mouse
Comments: Because the sun is doomed to burn out and people can't stop thinking about that. Alternatively, people work too much.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: It Ain't Me Babe
Artist: Bob Dylan
Comments: I'm not sure about this one. I think it means I should either focus on my partner or just ignore their needs.

Will I ever have children?
Song: Don't think twice, it's alright
Artist: Emily Haines & James Shaw
Comments: Bring em on!

Will I die happy?
Song: Ocean
Artist: The Velvet Underground
Comments: I cannot tell.

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Cause = Time.
Artist: Broken Social Scene
Comments: If you want to do something worthwhile you have to spend a lot of time on it.

What is happiness?
Song: Magnetic Strip
Artist: Controller Controller
Comments: Duh. Like that wasn't obvious already.

What is my favourite fetish?
Song: Silver Dagger
Artist: Bob Dylan & Joan Baez
Comments: Knives? Jesus...

How will I be remembered?
Song: Book of Moses
Artist: Tom Waits
Comments: As a Biblical figure. Yesssssss...

I will probably re-do ths on Facebook just to continue the fun. There needs to be more questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home