Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fight! Fight! Fight!

That was a new experience...

A possibly drunk man tried to pick a fight with me yesterday!

He was in front of me in line at the grocery store, purchasing 3 cans of beer (grand total cost: 1.20 euros) at 2:00pm. He was saying something, but I couldn't understand him, and I thought he was talking to the woman behind me, so I just ignored him.

On the way out of store he was standing in the doorway, and he threw an elbow at me and hit me in the shoulder! It looked like he was just putting on his backpack, so I assumed it was an accident and made my way past him, at which point he kicked me in the back of the leg.

I turned around and he got "all up in my kool-aid" and was saying "Quoi? Quoi? Quoi?" (which translates to "Whut? Whut? Whut?").

And that was the first time I was challanged to a fight in Paris. Later I saw the same man peeing on the side of a building. When he finished up, he yelled at me from across the street. I wonder if I've made a neighborhood enemy, or if he'll just forget who I am when he wakes up.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 p.m., Blogger Liz said...

You know what we need to do to get you ready for the next fight?

Have a montage! We'll show you improving a little at a time with a montage. Even Rocky had a montage...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home