Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I don't want to grow up either!

I posted my "Freebie" list a while back, but it was buried in a mess of junk, so probably no one noticed. Actually I'm pretty much sure no one noticed, as really, who comes here? Sprites?

Anyway, there needs to be a change in the order of things. Scarlett Johansson is making a serious bid for top spot. You may have heard of the new movie she's doing with Penelope Cruz. You may have heard she's putting out an album... of Tom Wait's songs. WOW! Here's a link where you can hear a tiny snippet of her singing a George Gershwin song, and that is a sexy singing voice. Would she have gotten the album released if she was not Scarlett Johansson? Don't know. It was a point against her in the past. But that is a very nice voice.

1. Meg White

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Audrey Tautou

4. Keira Knightley

5. Pam & Karen from "The Office"


p.s. Here is the tracklist from her upcoming album

01 Fawn
02 Town With No Cheer
03 Falling Down
04 Anywhere I Lay My Head
05 Fannin' Street
06 Song for Jo
07 Green Grass
08 I Wish I Was in New Orleans
09 I Don't Want to Grow Up YES! YESS!! YESSSSSS!!!
10 No One Knows I'm Gone
11 Who Are You?

p.p.s. I just wrote a post about sex knowing full well my dad reads this. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home